- Prepare your slides and transfer to your own USB stick.
- Aspect ratio: for concurrent (parallel) oral symposia presentations, suggested aspect ratio is 4:3. For plenary talks (Imperial A), the suggested aspect ratio is 16:9.
- Arrive at your session room 30 minutes prior to the session start to connect your USB stick to session room laptop (PC running Windows 10 and MS Office 2016 with PowerPoint). There is a hub so you can leave your stick OR you are a welcome to save to the Desktop.
- There is a Speaker Practice Room in the registration area foyer (Room A705) so that you may preview your presentation slides on a PC laptop (identical to session room PC laptops --set with 4:3 aspect ratio screen like the parallel session rooms).
- Speakers will not be able to present from their own laptop, but instead must pre-load onto session room PC laptop.
- Presentation space (board size) is approximately 7-ft 10-in WIDE x 3-ft 10-in TALL.
- There are new posters each day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). Posters should be mounted on your assigned day between 10:00 - 11:00 am. Poster sessions are daily 11:00 am - 12:00 pm and 3:10 - 3:50 pm. Please remove your poster at the conclusion of 3:50 pm poster viewing.
- Poster room/location varies. Monday and Thursday Poster Sessions are in Imperial B (one level below lobby and next to plenary room). Tuesday and Wednesday Poster Sessions are in the Exhibit Hall (one level above the lobby).
- Poster numbers appear in the Final Program book and in the Mobile App.
For suggestions on how to format your poster please refer to the detailed Poster Specifications.