Conference Registration for SciX 2019
- Member* - $650 advance / $700 late-onsite
- Non-Member - $700 advance / $800
- Student - $250
- One Day - $425 (available at onsite registration only)
- Companion Registration - $75 - Provides access to Sunday evening welcome mixer,
Monday evening exhibit opening, continental breakfast on Monday, and Wednesday evening event.
It does not provide access to scientific sessions.
*Not Currently a Member of a FACSS Society?
To receive the member rate for conference registration, you must be a member of one of the 14 FACSS societies at the
time of registration. To join or renew, visit the society's website. Go to >About FACSS>Sponsoring Societies
for a complete list and website links.
Cancellation.To cover the cost of handling and processing, $50 will be deducted from all refunds. For cancellations, written request must be emailed to the
FACSS office on or before September 28, 2019.
INVITED SPEAKERS who are to receive a complimentary registration: If you have been offered a complimentary registration, please submit the Speaker Comp registration form to FACSS office. If you did not receive this form from your session chair, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFERENCE REGULATIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
The following regulations are in the best interest of the conference.
1. There is no smoking in any conference areas.
2. An official name badge is required at all times.
3. No advertising may be placed in the conference areas.
4. Only official exhibitors may display in the Exhibit Hall.
5. No demonstration of instrumentation or distribution of any type of literature is allowed outside the Exhibit Hall.
While in Sessions:
1. All devices including cell phones must be silenced.
2. No talking during oral presentations and awards ceremonies.
3. No Photography of PowerPoint presentations or Posters.
4. No distribution of product/meeting literature.
Expected Behavior throughout the Conference:
1. Be respectful and considerate of others and the facilities.
2. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
1. Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
2. Physical or verbal abuse of anyone attending or involved with the conference is not tolerated.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you witness or are the subject unacceptable behavior.
FACSS/SciX reserves the right to revoke anyone’s conference badge and attendance to the meeting.