FACSS is continuing to monitor developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we understand the circumstances may be impacting your decisions on attending or submitting an abstract. As of March 27, 2020, planning for SciX in October continues with the well-being of our attendees in mind. Any changes will be posted on the meeting website, and details and FAQs are available HERE. For the most up-to-date information regarding the virus and health travel advisories, please refer to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website and the World Health Organization.
code of conduct
1. There is no smoking in any conference areas.
2. An official name badge is required at all times.
3. No advertising may be placed in the conference areas.
4. Only official exhibitors may display in the Exhibit Hall.
5. No demonstration of instrumentation or distribution of any type of literature is allowed outside the Exhibit Hall.
1. All devices including cell phones must be silenced.
2. No talking during oral presentations and awards ceremonies.
3. No Photography of PowerPoint presentations or Posters.
4. No distribution of product/meeting literature.
1. Be respectful and considerate of others and the facilities.
2. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
1. Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
2. Physical or verbal abuse of anyone attending or involved with the conference is not tolerated.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you witness or are the subject of unacceptable behavior.